September is the month of:
The Seven Sorrows of Mary
Aside from Jesus, no other person has spiritually suffered as much as the Blessed Virgin Mary. She witnessed all of the hurtful things that happened to Jesus.
The Blessed Virgin Mary grants seven graces to the souls who honor her daily by saying seven Hail Mary's and meditating on her tears and sorrows.
(This devotion was passed on by St. Bridget.)
The Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The Prophecy of Simeon - Luke 2:25-35
The Flight of Jesus, Mary & Joseph Into Egypt - Matthew 2:13-15
The Loss of Jesus in the Temple - Luke 2:41-52
Mary Meets Jesus on the Way of the Cross - Luke 23:26-32
Jesus Dies on the Cross - John 19:17-30
Mary Receives the Dead Body of Jesus - Luke 23:50-56
Jesus is Placed in the Tomb - John 19:38-42
The Seven Graces of the Blessed Virgin Mary
1. "I will grant peace to their families."
2. "They will be enlightened about the divine Mysteries."
3. "I will console them in their pains & I will accompany them in their work."
4. "I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of My divine Son or the sanctifications of their souls."
5. "I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives."
6. "I will visibly help them at the moment of their death -- they will see the face of their Mother."
7. "I have obtained this grace from My divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to My tears and sorrows will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness, since all their sins will be forgiven and My Son will be their eternal consolation and joy."